Sunday, February 3, 2008

DA-100 arrived

This week, the engine and some accessories have arrived!
I've ordered everything at Troy Built Models. I was really pleased with their service and unbeatable prices espacially for the servos. On their site you can find a lot of useful information about giant scale aerobatic models and they give you tips of the setup to use in the different sizes of planes!
They don't shy to critic products they sell and that is a huge plus for me!

DA-100 with a PT 28x10 prop to keep the noise down
4x Hitec 5985 (ailerons), 2x Hitec 5955 (elevators) , 1x JR 8711 (rudder)

I decided to install one 8711 on the rudder rather than two 5955 tho keep the weight down and for simplicity. The 5955 really don't have the smallest play, but the 8711 do have very little play around center. I hope this play won't grow afterwards.

2x Li-ion 2400mah Batteries for the receiver

1x Fromeco Badger switch for the ignition

I've started to assemble the stabs, didn't have much time this weekend to do more.

The plane should be ready by april....





1 comment:

METÄ°N KASIM said...

hello,my name is Metin KASIM,my blog is metinkasim@blogspot.com,